TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Glasshouse West End Pty Ltd t/a Table 26 (ABN 617014525)
2. Information on prizes and how to enter Table 26 promotions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
3. Any updates to terms and conditions will be published on our website – www.table26.com.au . It is the responsibility of the entrant to keep up to date and informed
of these updates.
4. By entering Table 26 promotions, entrants accept these terms & conditions of entry.
5. Entry to Table 26 promotions are open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related
6. To enter Table 26 promotions, entrants must answer all questions on entry form/s and entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of business on 28 February 2018.
7. Prize winners of Table 26 promotions are selected randomly on the 5 March 2018. If the promotion is a draw the winner is chosen at random. Winners are contacted by email within 5 business days of the close of the promotion and may be announced on the Table 26 website and in other communications (for example via email newsletter or social media).
8. Table26’s decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
9. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
10. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
11. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by 8 June 2018 by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
12. All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
15. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
16. The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this promotion take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
17. Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this promotion and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers, and authorities that regulate promotions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
20. All entries become the property of Table 26. As such, Table 26 is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
21. The laws of Queensland govern Table 26 promotions.
22. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
23. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
24. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
25. Free cup of coffee can only be collected from Table 26. This can be redeemed within the first working day after the winner is notified.
26. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Table 26 including news, events, offers and
Special Terms relating to the ‘free cup of coffee for a year’ promotion
- The winner must make use of the prize within a one year (365 day) period, starting no later than 1 month after the prize winner is notified
- Entrants must remain subscribed to the Table 26 email list (ie not unsubscribe) until draw date (which will occur by 5 th March 2018) in order to be eligible to win prize/s.
- The winner is entitled to only one free cup of coffee per trading day that Table 26 is open –
this includes the current standard regular sized drinks served at Table 26, limited to latte, cappuccino, flat white, short black, long black, cup of standard regular tea. Any additional shots, substitutes such as type of milk, defac, etc. will be payable directly to Table 26 by the prize winner.
- Drinks cannot be carried forward and any days missed are forfeited.
- Prize is valued at ( $1400)
- You can only enter once.
- Promotion period: 01 September 2017 – 28 February 2018